Watson Marketing Ideas
Submit new product ideas for Campaign, Interact, Marketing Operations, Marketing Platform, Campaign Managed Hosted, interact Managed Hosted, Marketing Operations Managed Hosted, Digital Analytics, Tealeaf, Universal Behavior Exchange, Watson Customer Experience Analytics, Watson Marketing Insights, Watson Content Hub, Web Content Manager and WebSphere Portal solutions. Before you submit, please review existing ideas; if an idea close to yours already exists, it's better to add comments or vote on the existing idea. We will review your ideas and use them to help prioritize our product development. Best of all, the portal will automatically update you when the status of your idea has been changed.
Connect with your peers and IBM experts on the Watson Marketing and Commerce Community
Submit ideas for other Watson Customer Engagement Products:
• Watson Campaign Automation
• Watson Commerce
• Watson Supply Chain
1. When the customer is populating the site with content; they have the need of making an asset downloadable. (a PDF report...etc.)
2. At the moment they click on the Asset, get the delivery URL and add it to a button as a link element which then downloads/opens the asset
3. In wordpress like CMS, user can directly search for assets and add it to a button/text for end user to download
4. Can we get this feature as it has a great demand from our client.
How will this idea be used?
Sometime after the site is launched, customer wants their end users to be able to download their annual report
Customer just logs into WCH, go to the correct page and edit the 'download' button
There should be a populated list/search for assets to be populated
|Private: Company Name||The Hospital Research Foundation / KWP|
|Private: Customer Issue System ID|
Private: What is the impact of this idea to your business?
Our client is changing their assets to download very frequently so this saves lots of time and make WCH user friendly
|What is your industry?||Healthcare|
|What is the idea priority?||High|
|IBM Support Issue ID|