Submit new product ideas for Campaign, Interact, Marketing Operations, Marketing Platform, Campaign Managed Hosted, interact Managed Hosted, Marketing Operations Managed Hosted, Digital Analytics, Tealeaf, Universal Behavior Exchange, Watson Customer Experience Analytics, Watson Marketing Insights, Watson Content Hub, Web Content Manager and WebSphere Portal solutions. Before you submit, please review existing ideas; if an idea close to yours already exists, it's better to add comments or vote on the existing idea. We will review your ideas and use them to help prioritize our product development. Best of all, the portal will automatically update you when the status of your idea has been changed.
Connect with your peers and IBM experts on the Watson Marketing and Commerce Community
Submit ideas for other Watson Customer Engagement Products:
• Watson Campaign Automation
• Watson Commerce
• Watson Supply Chain
WCE Beacon IoT (Retailer) - Send custom notifications to user's email or mobile device (WCA) based on shopping behavior and interests tracked by in store beacons (IoT), online (CXA), predictions (WMI), and provide analytics to show the entire customer journey (JA).
Beacon proximity push notifications based on:
- Product search/browse data from CXA will drive proximity push notifications.
- Let customer know that a product they browsed or added to cart is available and help them find it in the store.
- WMI - Identify high value customers in the store, predict trends and recommend promotions.
- Promote products to proximity customers based on current or future weather conditions - discounts on umbrellas, rain coats, gloves, hats.
- Geo location, track customer behavior/interests in the store.
- Example: A customer spends 10 minutes looking at coffee makers. Send that user a promotion related to a coffee maker or coffee related products.
- Based on previous purchases, recommend and help customer find add-ons or commonly purchased with items.
- Customer struggle, if a customer spends longer than usual time in an area send a representative or offer assistance.
- Blue Light Special - use Watson to identify products that multiple in proximity customers would be interested in and promote the in store only sale.
Re-engage customers based on beacon geo location data collected in store:
- If someone spent 10 minutes looking at coffee makers and did not purchase.
- Send email or push notification with discounts for in store, online, free shipping, in store pickup.
Store heat mapping:
- Product placement
How will this idea be used?
This is a pay for performance service offering and we are looking for customer's to try before they buy.
What is your industry?
What is the idea priority?
Link to original RFE